Visit to Canada
Canada tourist visa or visitor visa for Canada is a temporary Canadian immigration allowing the applicant to visit the country for a more than 6 months.
- Valid passport from each applicant
- Employment evidence that confirms applicant’s return to native country such as:
- Confirmation document from employer regarding the salary and duration of employment and/ or employment contract
- Leave grant letter from employer
- Salary statements
- If applicant is self employed his/her business license and/or registration
- Proof of Personal Funds
- Letter of invitation and/or statutory declaration of support from family or friend
- Confirmation of immigration status of invite
- For visa applicants lacking any invitation must submit detailed program including evidence of air ticket and hotel booking
Visa fee for each applicant: 100 CAD
Note: The total will not be more than $500 per family, but only if the family members all apply at the same time and place.
Visa processing time is a maximum of 1 month from the submit of application at embassy
Disclaimer: Visa fees may change without prior notice