Welcome to SA Consultant

Talk to an expert

+92 331 4440071

Apply Now

Business Phone
Contact time

Mon-Sat: 9.00-18.00

Study in U.K.

If you are 16 or over and want to study at higher education level, you’ll need to apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa.

You need to wait until you have an offer from a university or college before applying for your Tier 4 (General) student visa. Your university or college will then be able to give you a document called a Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS). To do this, your chosen institution needs to be approved by the UK government as a ‘licenced Tier 4 sponsor’.


  • Masters in Marketing
  • MBA
  • Finance
  • International Business
  • Human Resource Management
  • Entrepreneurship
  • Engineering Business Management
  • Fashion Design
  • Engineering
  • Masters in Marketing
  • Media and Communication